- The Civic Center Box Office will open two hours prior to the beginning of each show.
- Ticket Holders are encouraged to come early, especially for sold out shows to ensure you have time for parking and making your way to the Center lobby.
- Auditorium doors typically open 30 to 60 minutes prior to performance time so plan to arrive at the Center no later than 15 minutes prior to showtime in order to find your seat and be ready when your show begins.
- Ushers are available at every show to help you find your specific seats.
- In consideration of other patrons and performers, you may be asked to wait in the lobby if you arrive late for a show.
- Accessible parking for persons with disabilities is available but spaces are limited. We also have a patron drop-off area close to the main entrance for your convenience.
- While there is no dress code for Showcase Events, most patrons prefer to wear comfortable clothing similar to business casual attire.
- Open public WiFi is available for general use. Contact Jeff Bentley for additional services or see our Event Planning Guide for more information.
Our facility is part of Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute and we are considered an educational facility. As such, the following guidelines apply to our facilities and grounds:
- Firearms (including concealed carry permitted firearms) are not allowed on our property.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Weather conditions rarely affect a show or event at the Civic Center, however, in the case of inclement weather, patrons will be notified of cancellations or postponed events as soon as decisions are made.
- Fully trained, documented service animals are allowed at the Civic Center. We follow the American Disabilities Act guidelines on the definition of a service animal. Visit the ADA website for full guidelines. Under ADA guidelines, emotional support animals or therapy animals are not considered service animals. Pets are not allowed at the Civic Center.
- Our campus meets ADA requirements for the time of establishment. We have a patron drop-off point, accessible parking spaces, and ample parking areas that can accommodate large crowds. We are committed to meeting your needs and ensuring an enjoyable experience. If you or a member of your party need special accommodations, contact Cheryl Bolt at 828-726-2394 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.